- 1. Carcass can be made from Polyester EP, Cotton CC, and Polyester Cotton TC with high strength and low shrinkage features.
- 2. Both top and bottom rubber covers are thick and heat/high temperature resistant.
- Suitable for conveying sintered ores, cokes, cement clinker in metallurgical and building industries.
- 1. Heat Resistant Type:
- T1: Working temperature is no more than 100℃, short-term peak temperature at 125℃.
- T2: Working temperature is no more than 125℃, short-term peak temperature at 150℃.
- T3: Working temperature is no more than 150℃, short-term peak temperature at 175℃.
- 2. High Temperature Resistant Type:
- T4: Working temperature is no more than 175℃, short-term peak temperature at 230℃.
How to Order
- 1. Choose the right type of heat resistant belt based on the properties of conveyed materials, such as temperature, shape, and viscosity.
- 2. Surface working temperature of the belt has a huge impact on the belt service life and the adhesion strength between cover & ply and ply & ply. Therefore, investigate the surface working temperature and other relevant working conditions carefully before choosing the belt type.
1. Prevent the belt from oil. Oil in the coolants and conveyed materials will significantly damage the belt.
2. Should take auxiliary measures to cool the surface of the belt on the return route.
3. Keep the materials distributing evenly on the belt. If the equipment unexpected stops during normal operation, take immediate measures to remove the materials on the belt.
4. Suggest hot vulcanized belt splicing for heat resistant conveyor belt.
|Carcass Material||Heat Resistant T1、T2、T3||Cotton CC, Polyester Cotton TC, Polyester EP|
|High Temperature Resistant T4||Polyester TNG EP|
|No. of Plies||2 ～ 6|
|Tensile Strength||N/mm||160 ～ 2400|
|Tensile Strength Change (After Aging)||%||≤ 30|
|Elongation @ 10% Tensile Strength||%||≤ 4|
|Elongation @ 10% Tensile Strength (After Aging)||%||≤ 4|
|Adhesion Strength@ 23°||CC, TC||Carcass Ply to Carcass Ply||N/mm||≥ 3.2|
|Cover to Carcass Ply||N/mm||≥ 2.7|
|EP, NN||Carcass Ply to Carcass Ply||N/mm||≥ 4.5|
|Cover to Carcass Ply||N/mm||≥ 3.5|
|Adhesion Strength(tested @ rated(temperature)||Carcass Ply to Carcass Ply||N/mm||≥ 2.1|
|Carcass Ply to Carcass Ply||N/mm||≥ 2.1|
|Width||mm||300 ～ 1800|
Cover Rubber Properties
|Allowed Change Range|
|Hardness||Difference between before Aging and after Aging (IRHD)||+20||+20||±20||±20|
|Max Value after Aging (IRHD)||85|
|Tensile Strength||Change ( % )||-25||-30||-40||-40|
|Min Value after Aging (MPa)||12||10||5||5|
|Elongation @Break||Change (%)||-50||-55|
|Min Value after Aging (%)||200||180|