- 1. Impact bars distribute evenly under conveyor belt therefor absorbing the impact loading evenly to minimize the damage to belt.
- 2. High elastic rubber layer absorb maximum impact to protect conveyor belt.
- 3. Effectively reduce materials spillage from loading.
- 4. Extremely low friction coefficient UHWMPE top surface significantly reduce the friction force and heat with the conveyor belt, and protect the belt for longer service life.
- 5. “T-Slot” extruded metal frame is precisely fitted with the T-bolts along the entire impact bars.
- 6. Also available in Fire Resistant and Anti-Static (FRAS) impact bars which complied with MDG3608, AS1334.10 and MT 113-1995 standards. Suitable for underground application.
Metal Flame Type
Impact Bar Size Table
|Length A（mm）||Width B（mm）||Height H（mm）||Thickness H2（mm）*|
12.7mm applies to Normal Application 15mm applies to Underground Application.
- Note :
- 1. T-Bolt Set include M16 Square Head Bolt, M16 Flat Washer, M16 Spring Washer and M16 Nyloc Nut.
- 2. Square Head T Bolt M16X40, M16x50 and M16X60 are our standard sizes; longer length T bolts are also available on request.