Medium depth buckets for agricultural application, suitable for a variety of elevators with broader elevating speed range and larger elevating capacity.
Ideal for handling grains, feeds, fertilizers, seeds, salt and chemicals, etc.
- Thicker leading edges for increased abrasion resistance
- Reinforced ribs for greater structural integrity
- Optimum discharge angle
- Large water level for higher capacity
- Minimum bucket spacing: bucket depth “C” +5mm.
- We recommend using “ (Z-Y) +10%” for usable capacity.
- Mounting holes can be customized on request.
- Venting holes are available in 5 patterns on request.
The actual dimensions of the elevator buckets will vary slightly depending on the specified raw material. The dimensions shown above are for HDPE elevator buckets. Size A, B and C for Nylon and PU elevator buckets will be about dimensionally 2% larger than HDPE elevator buckets.