AA type plastic bucket is designed to replace traditional steel buckets. Ideal for conveying ore, sand, gravel, coal, fertilizer, clay, salt, limestone, cement etc.
- Optimum industrial style elevator bucket with a heavy reinforced lip and corners and a thickened back wall for mounting strength.
- Weight reduction of up to 80% compared to traditional cast iron elevator buckets. More energy efficient.
- Up to 25% more capacity than cast iron elevator buckets.
- Extended bucket and belt life, less maintenance, less elevator downtime.
- Cleaner discharge, reduced build-up in the bottom of the buckets.
- Non-corrosive, non-sparking, heat resistant, impact and abrasion-resistant.
- Recommended minimum bucket spacing: bucket projection “B” × 2.
- Mounting holes can be customized on request.
- Venting holes are available in 5 patterns on request.