Low Speed Bucket Elevator
- Ultra-Low Speed Operation: The operating speed of ultra-low speed elevators is significantly lower than regular slow-speed bucket elevators, typically not exceeding 0.5 meters/second. This reduced speed helps minimize impact and friction on the materials.
- Gentle Discharge: Discharge is accomplished through the free fall of the material by its own weight, reducing the impact and collision during the discharge process, further lowering breakage rates, and protecting product integrity.
- Energy Efficiency: Operating at ultra-low speeds may also enhance energy efficiency, as it likely requires less power to operate the buckets at these reduced speeds.
- Safety Features and Options: Chain drives are equipped with Clatch torque clutches for overload protection. Additionally, based on customer needs, options such as belt stall, belt misalignment, bearing temperature, and discharge outlet blockage sensors can be included.
- Customization: Tailored options are available according to specific industrial needs, such as production capacity requirements, equipment material, applicable conditions, and personalized equipment design, and centralized automation design based on customer requirements.
- Spare Parts and Support: With a robust manufacturing system and local inventory, timely provision of system spare parts, along with local technical support and services, is ensured.
The primary advantage of the ultra-low speed bucket elevator is its gentle handling of materials, crucial in industries where product integrity is essential, such as certain food products, seeds, pharmaceuticals, or delicate industrial materials. There are two types of bucket drive methods: belt drive and chain drive.
We provide customized equipment design and system centralized automation design according to customer needs
reducing the impact and collision of the material during the discharge process
Local maintenance team
We provide timely and effective local technical and after-sales service