SM Steel Bucket
Mid-deep seamless pressed steel buckets without welds or joints. Smooth inner and outer surfaces facilitate materials discharging. Excellent overall strength.
Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel
- Medium bottom style to achieve the maximum individual capacity, while still maintaining the perfect fill and discharge characteristics of the original S type steel elevator bucket.
- Monobloc pressed seamless construction. The Smooth inner and outer surface finish, assist with a cleaner discharge of products.
- Well suited to high-temperature applications, or where heavy products or sharp products are likely to be elevated.
- Minimum bucket spacing:: bucket depth ”C” +5mm and minimum bucket spacing: bucket projection “B” +25mm.
- We recommend using “(Z-Y) + 10% ” as usable capacity.
- Special thickness is available on request.
- Venting holes are available in 5 patterns on request.